Overall Reviews Rating:
When you are looking for a moving company here are some helpful things to consider.
This is MoveCo.net’s standard. This is what sets MoveCo.net apart from the competition.
We maintain an online feedback board for our customers to post their comments.
We have guaranteed move prices.
We have guaranteed pick up and delivery dates.
Our customers have exclusive use of our trucks, we do one move at a time.
Our fleet of trucks is tracked by GPS. We know where our trucks are at all times.
We maintain a Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TX DMV) registration number.
We maintain a US Department of Transportation (US DOT) registration number
We maintain membership in good standing with the Southwest Movers Association.
We maintain membership in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
We maintain membership in good standing with the chamber of commerce
All of our drivers have at least 2 years experience (and many with much more).
We maintain one million dollars worth of commercial auto liability insurance.
We maintain two million dollars worth of General liability insurance.
We maintain up to fifty thousand dollars worth of Cargo Insurance.
We have an in house policy to Repair/Replace anything we damage, within reason.
We maintain a $25,000 Bond.
We comply with all state advertising rules and regulations.
We maintain and enforce an associate dress code.
We conduct random drug tests on our associates.
We maintain and enforce a formal associate conduct policy.
We have conducted background searches on all our movers.
We comply with all other state and federal regulatory requirements.
We maintain late model trucks and moving equipment.
We have Itemized prices -no hourly moves, you pay for what is done not "clock watchers"
Upfront pricing you can go to our website and get an online itemized quote.
No one expects anything to get damaged on their move. But life does happen no matter how careful you are. We have one of the most efficient and streamlined damage claim processes in the industry. Our philosophy is simple if something gets broken or damaged. There's no reason why we can't make it right and keep you as a happy customer.
With MoveCo.net you are covered five ways.
1) Our standard cargo insurance is $100,000
2) Our bond is 25,000
3) The MoveCo.net in-house policy (see below)
4) You can purchase additional valuation.
5) We also participate in mediation/arbitration with Better Business Bureau, Southwest Movers Association and Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
MoveCo.net in-house policy
Our movers are experience and very careful, and we back this up with an in-house policy. We will replace or repair items our movers damage within reason. (At MoveCo.net’s sole discretion.)
Here are three examples
1) Almost all damages are a nick or scratch on the piece of wood furniture. Wood furniture can almost always be repaired by a professional company. If a glass top or a mirror was broken a new piece could easily be custom cut to replace the broken piece. If an item could not be repaired a settlement offer would be given considering current market value. All repair/settlement decisions that are above the state’s 60 cents per lbs requirement, are made at MoveCo.net’s sole discretion. We get most of our business for referrals this is a means of promoting customer service.
2) If you have extremely valuable furniture you may consider purchasing the additional valuation.
3) If you have any art or antiques of considerable value you may consider purchasing third-party art insurance.
Be the first to leave a review.