CADDEN BROS MOVING & STORAGE
Overall Reviews Rating:
The history of the family owned Cadden Bros. Moving & Storage Inc. goes back to 1932. Patrick F.Cadden started the moving and storage business in an old garage on Pear St. in South Scranton. A couple years later, he moved the business to a building on Beech St. but then was killed in 1944 during World War II. His wife, Kay Cadden continued to run the family business at that location until 1972, when it was sold to Patrick’s brother James D. Cadden. James operated there until 1988, and then moved into the old Harriet Beecher Stowe School building on Crown Ave. The company flourished and in 2000, the Cadden family built a new 10,000 sq ft warehouse at 1106 Mid Valley Drive in Olyphant. His two sons, Patrick A. & James D. Cadden Jr. currently run the company.
Be the first to leave a review.