KING RELOCATION SERVICES
Overall Reviews Rating:
Address: 13535 LARWIN CIRCLE SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA 90670
US DOT: 171820
ICC MC: 134023
If this is your business / profile, Click Here to update your info
King Logistics provides third party logistics services for a variety of customer and commodity types. While we have the resources and technology to provide a diverse range of services for most commodities throughout the supply chain, King Logistics focuses on two primary services: Transportation and Warehousing.
Depending on the scope of a particular project, those transport services can include everything from van lines, common and contract carriers, air and ocean forwarders, and cargo airlines. At the center of it all is a King Logistics or network warehouse all supported by a central logistics nerve center that is ultimately accountable for the success of every customer move.
We focus our efforts in four strategic customer areas:
High value products: Electronic and medical equipment, ATMs, computer rooms
Retail fixtures: Displays, point-of-sale, fixtures, store openings and closings
Hospitality, restaurants, assisted living, healthcare: Furniture, fixtures and equipment
Alternative energy: Wind power, solar requiring special handling and project management
Using advanced, proprietary information technology tools, King Logistics ensures continuous, real-time control of your assets from the moment they come into our system, all the way until they are installed at their destination facility.
• Bar Coding
• On-Line visibility to product
• On-line order fulfillment
• User-customized reporting
• Real-time inventory status
We can offer you the flexibility of premium warehouse space for everything from a single pallet to 114,000 square feet. King Logistic’s warehouse network stretches from coast to coast, includes some 250 locations all located within 50 miles of 90 percent of the U.S. population. That represents 150 million square feet of flexible storage space that can adjust to your needs, depending on your requirements.
We provide a portfolio of warehouse services that include,
but are not limited to, the following:
• Merge-In Transit: Collecting multiple shipments from multiple origins into a single shipment requiring local or interstate delivery.
• Consolidation or aggregation: Local pickup of multiple LTL shipments combined together into a full truckload to one or multiple destinations (pooling).
• Storage: Holding product as a general storage lot until we receive your shipment instructions.
• Inventory control and management: Holding assets and tracking individual items at the part, model or serial number level.
• Order fulfillment: Picking products from on-hand inventory to fill and order; then shipping that order to your location or the location of your customer.
• Kitting: Re-packaging on-hand items according to specific bill of materials that has its own part, model or stocking number.
• Product Configuration: Mounting, interfacing, connecting or installing several of your products together to create a new model or stocking number.
• Last mile deliveries, or hold-for-installer/GC pickup.
Be the first to leave a review.